ACG Strathallan Campus
Our beautiful school grounds are located on Auckland’s Hingaia Peninsula in Karaka. We have all the space and inspiring facilities your child needs to learn and grow.
Our extensive facilities are set on 15 hectares next to a beautiful tidal inlet, making it a tranquil and open environment that supports a calm, purposeful atmosphere for learning.
Your child will have access to:
- an international-standard hockey turf
- a large gymnasium and fitness centre
- a multi-purpose turf
- high-quality football and rugby fields
- wireless connectivity
Our school has a rural feel, but is only five minutes from the Southern Motorway – 2km west of the Papakura/Karaka off-ramp.
The spacious senior school block is built around a communal courtyard and was purpose-built with:
- cafeteria, library and study centre
- specialist science, ICT, technology, music and art rooms
Our primary school area has classrooms clustered around a central atrium, where children can learn and play in a safe, stimulating space. Also on offer are:
- a fully equipped science laboratory, art room, library, music and computer rooms
- a hall for performance arts and indoor sports
Preschool students can explore, play and learn in lively, interesting spaces set in the middle of the school grounds. These include:
- well-equipped classrooms
- outdoor playing and activity areas