We have different types of scholarships on offer, including financial support towards fees.
Complete our contact form if you are unsure what scholarship option best suits you.
ACG Strathallan Scholarships
* 2024 Scholarships close 6 April 2023
ACG Strathallan provides scholarships to new students in Years 7 to 13:
- Performing Arts (Music and Drama)
Scholarships cover part of the school tuition fees and they are awarded for ability, work ethic and performance.
- Scholarship applications must be accompanied by a completed online admissions application form
- Applications should include a full student CV with detailed information relevant to the type of scholarship being applied for
- Once awarded, all scholarships are subject to annual review and may be withdrawn where performance is unsatisfactory
- Students applying for a Performing Arts scholarship will be expected to audition
- Applicants should also be able to demonstrate high levels of leadership, commitment and communication skills
- The successful applicant will be expected to be a committed participant in the co-curricular life of the school, modelling excellence and demonstrating leadership within the discipline for which the scholarship is awarded
- Applicants will be interviewed in term two
ACG Founders Scholarship
The ACG Founders Scholarship honours a group of people whose vision, expertise and dedication led to the establishment of the Senior College of New Zealand in 1995.
From 2018, one Scholarship is awarded annually. The recipient will be a student who is currently studying at one of ACG’s secondary schools in New Zealand and who plans to commence a course of university study the following year. It may be held in conjunction with other awards.
The Scholarship will recognise outstanding academic ability as well as personal qualities for future success, such as integrity, leadership, boldness of vision and exceptional drive, energy and a capacity for work.
The inaugural recipient of the ACG Founders Scholarship, Alex Pentchev, graduated in 2018. Now he is studying Medicine at the University of Sydney and aspires to work in medical research.
“The scholarship has opened up fantastic opportunities such as semester exchanges to universities all around the world. I no longer have to worry about finances and I can focus solely on my studies, which has been extremely helpful during the stressful transition to university. All around, it feels as if a massive weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I now have the ability to do anything I want in education without worrying about money.” – Alex Pentchev
Download ACG Founders Scholarship Form
Sibling Scholarship – for larger families
Larger families may qualify for a scholarship, subject to the school’s enrolment criteria being met and accepted.
If your family has four children attending ACG Strathallan at any one time, we may determine that your youngest child receive a full tuition scholarship.
If your family has five or more children, a scholarship to the value of 25% of the total amount of fees payable may be awarded.
The scholarship provisions apply only while at least four of your children are attending ACG Strathallan.
Contact us for more information